Careers at Mason Steel
Join the Mason Steel Team
Looking to join a family oriented company where people are the key to success? We’re looking for smart, confident, creative people who are passionate about making a difference for our customers.
If you are highly talented and want to join a company where your contributions count, where your ideas and suggestions are appreciated, where you can add value every day, where you can further your personal and professional development, Mason Steel is the place for you!
We are looking for a long term commitment from our employees with the opportunity for advancement. New opportunities are always on the horizon and we are constantly recruiting for exceptional capability to build our talent pipeline.
Benefits of Working at Mason Steel
Mason Steel offers a very competitive benefits package that is designed to attract and retain highly motivated people on a journey of excellence. Our benefits package includes healthcare (medical, dental, and Rx), 401K, paid vacation and holidays.
Designer/Inside Sales Representative
- Mason Steel is recruiting a customer service professional that is a friendly and outgoing person to work with customers at the sales counter and to assist the call center with clients with their building products’ needs. The candidate will coordinate color and product selections by working with the end user in the showroom and communicating these selections with their builder. The position will include interaction with the sales team on any leads and opportunities that stem from these meetings.
- Highly personable, skilled at interacting with customers at a variety of comfort levels. Design background preferred but not required.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Communication Skills- both written and verbal
- Customer Service- friendly and positive attitude
- Detail Oriented- accurate, decisive and able to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Willingness to take on projects and tasks